A new year has begun. It has been 11 years (!) since I started this blog, and I've neglected it for awhile, but I've missed it so I set a new year's resolution to keep up with it this year. The thought of going back to catch up was always overwhelming to me, but I'm going to focus on keeping up this year, and I'll catch up on the past when I have time. I have posted a lot of pictures on instagram and facebook, but I like the blog format better for keeping a record of our lives, so here we go. I'm so excited see what this new year brings, but every time a new year rolls around I am amazed at how quickly the previous year passed. I think they can't possibly pass any faster, but then each year goes by more quickly than the last. I can't keep up! But what a fun way to bring in the new year... We had Grammy and Grandpa here, and we got to spend time with each other. I always say that Tommy is such a blessed little baby. He has five older siblings who all completely adore him. Nothing like sitting on your big brother's lap reading a story about a kitty to bring in the new year.
And how about these four kids who all got to camp out with Grammy and Grandpa. And in the smallest bedroom in the house. Those parents of mine are so patient and fun. I sure love them!
Oh, and did I mention the dog got to sleep on their beds, and the cats hung out in there too. And then there was the hamster, who likes to run on it's wheel, making lots of noise all night long. Like I said, patient and fun.
This was their last night here for that trip, but they said they'll come back soon! We can't wait! Although, I would not blame them if they needed a longer recovery period. :)
Happy new year!







No comments:
Post a Comment