Pages

October 15, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

 We attempted to take some family pictures on Saturday morning. If the goal was to just get some pictures, it worked. It wasn't quite as fun as I expected, due to the fact that it was cold, I was feeling stressed, and Mike was feeling bad because I had said something that hurt his feelings right before we went outside (he was in a bad mood, and I said that I thought he didn't like me, and that made him feel pretty bad), so basically we were just having a bad day. Don't worry, though... it got much better. :)

 An honest family picture. It looks somewhat painful, doesn't it? 
 It wasn't all that bad, actually. Thanks to Grammy, the kids had a fun time. She took the family pictures for us first, and then while I was taking pictures of each of the kids, she played with everyone else. They actually had a great time when I wasn't making them stand in front of the camera.

 Okay, this isn't working. Let's try something else.

That's better. I think it's a keeper.

Grammy snapped a few photos of the kids by the tree.
 I love the genuine smiles here.

Jakob has been sick lately, and he refused to look at me or smile.
We finally got him to look at the camera but he was actually trying not to smile. Can you tell?
Usually he's such a smiley boy. The poor kid really wasn't feeling great, I think.
Our almost 14 month old sweet boy!
Avary at almost 8 years old!

 Daddy also helped the kids have fun by making fun of me behind my back. :)
 I love her laughter!
Our beautiful girl!
 Six year old Sam. He was having a great time too, thanks to Daddy.
 Pointing at Daddy making fun of me.
So serious.

 Trying to be a gargoyle.
 Bustin' a move.
 Our handsome young man!
 Will was pretty cooperative for a few minutes, and I got some great smiles out of him before he got bored.


 Our cute little boy at a little over 3 1/2 years old!


Me and Mike still in recovery mode from our bad start to the day. Mike was freezing, too!
  Like I said the day got much better, and I'm so thankful to have a husband that always loves me and to have the security in knowing that our bad days never last long.

 They're like, "Can we please be done now?!" 
We took these pictures in the park by our house. We love our village and the kids really love living right by the park!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Shazyer! I'm glad our family isn't the only one who has those kinds of days.

    ReplyDelete