In September we got our shipment of stuff that we'd left in storage in Washington when we moved to Korea. The one thing that Avary remembered was in this shipment was Big Bear. Aunt Andi had given this bear to Avary before we moved to Korea, but because we were trying to limit the weight we were shipping, it got left behind with a lot of other non-essentials. Avary talked about this bear every so often for the whole two years we were in Korea. For the first few days after it arrived here, she made sure he even sat with her at the table to eat. She was so excited about being reunited with this big bear!



I'm glad Andi got her that bear. Josh and I came across a bear like in NYC (at that one famous toy store where Tom Hanks dances on the piano in the movie BIG) and I wanted to get it for the kids so bad. What we didn't know was that the bear was like $5000. We opted out. But I always thought it would be cool for them to have that, and now knowing that they do, I can rest much better.
ReplyDelete