Sam turned four on September 14th! It was a fun day. We made a cake and cupcakes, and then had a little family birthday party for him when Mike got home from work. Sam told me that he wanted a cow cake (cow's are his favorite right now) and sheep cupcakes for Avary (sheep are her current favorite). So I decorated the cake, and the kids got to decorate the cupcakes. It actually was the perfect choice for the cake because Mike and I had made a barn for his birthday present. Our neighbor Roger came over during his birthday party and brought a present. He also took the kids and Grammy to a barn near our house to see some cows again (he'd taken them here before), and this time, they even got to sit on a tractor! Quite the unexpected birthday surprise. I'm happy that he was able to have a special day.
Four years old! Where does the time go?! Sam, you are such a great kid, and I'm so glad you're in our family. You are such a good brother to both Avary and Will. I'm amazed at how your mind works. You are constantly thinking and figuring stuff out, or imagining neat stories. I love hearing you laugh and holding your hand. You're awesome, Bud!














Happy Birthday Sammy Cow! You are my absolute FAVORITE four year old little boy. I hope you had a happy birthday and knew that Josh and I were thinking of you the whole time. It looks like you got spoiled on your big day, which is pretty awesome, because you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteWe love you very, very much!
Cute cake, Shay! I am impressed with your barn making skills!
ReplyDelete