Pages

January 23, 2007

Sister and Brother

Here are the little buddies. I can see Avary becoming closer to Sam all the time, and Sam just loves to see her and hear her voice. She can always make him smile!

6 comments:

  1. I have to agree. It's really fun to see your kids start to be friends. I know Sam B. and Ezra would be very lonely without each other. I love how much Sam F. looks like Mike. He's like a mini-me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Janelle can always make Spencer smile too, and it's so fun to watch. Sam DOES look like Mike!!!

    P.S. Is that a gloworm I see in one of those pictures??? I haven't seen one of those in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, yup that's a gloworm. My brother and his wife gave that to Avary for her 1st birthday. It was kind of sentimental for him because he used to have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing the way little ones relate to each other. They have a language and understanding that is NOT for adults. God works in mysterious ways!
    They are beautiful little ones.
    GGrandma Betty is proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such cuties! That's so precious. I thought Sam looked like Mike too...so funny! Wow...it's so fun to see everyone's kids getting so big and SO cute!

    ReplyDelete