Pages

November 7, 2011

The Boys - November 3, 2011

 Sam was reading the kids' x-ray book to his little brothers one day. It was really cute. Jakob kept his head up as much as he could to watch the book. Sam is such a good big brother to Will, and now to Jakob too! He always wants to talk to Jake, and is interested in everything he does... all his baby looks and sounds. It's really cute! Will always wants to give Jakob kisses on the back or side of his head. He also always says, "Mommy, Jakob's wooking at me." He says it like he thinks it's just so cute and funny if Jakob looks at him. He also says, "He wuvs me and I wuv him!" about Jake. I can hardly believe that I have three boys! I hope that they'll always stay such good buddies.


Time to rest those little neck and shoulder muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment