Pages

August 3, 2011

Picking Strawberries with the Boys - June 10, 2011

My brothers in Germany.
Josh, Jack and Dad all came to Germany in June. Jack got here a couple of days before Josh and Dad, and then they all stayed for about 10 days (Jack got to stay a few days longer, so he was here for about two weeks). It was so much fun, and it went by way too fast! The day after Josh and Dad arrived, we took them all to the strawberry field in Landstuhl to pick Erdbeeren. Mike had to work a lot of the time, so he missed out on the Erdbeeren picking.

I think this picture is funny. I'm holding Will behind Jack, but it looks like Will is attached to Jack. :)

Will, Belly Baby and me, Sam, and Jack.

Grandpa.

Josh taking pictures, and Will.

Avary.

We filled three of those containers to the brim.

Everyone found lots of yummy strawberries.

Grammy and Avary.

Josh, Sam and Grandpa.

We did a lot of fun things while they were here, but I let Josh be the camera man. It was a lot easier to not have to wrestle with my camera and the kids at the same time. :) So once I get some pictures from him, I'll post more about their trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment