Pages

May 23, 2011

More April Pictures

We built some frames for our garden. We built three of these to frame our raised beds. Daddy was the one who actually used the screwdriver. Avary just held it for the picture. :)
(April 9, 2011)

La Salsa de Joe.
Mike's coworker, Joe, brought this salsa to work one day. Mike loved it so much, he asked for the recipe. We've made it several times since then. It's really good!
(April 10, 2011) 

This is the mess Will was busy making while I was trying to mop the floor. It's inevitable that while I'm cleaning, the kids (mostly Will) will be making a bigger mess somewhere else.
(April 11, 2011)

The brothers reading together.
Sam was reading one of his favorite library books, Polo, to Will. Actually, the book doesn't have words, just pictures, so Sam was telling Will the story. Sam is actually really catching on to reading, though.
(April 13, 2011)

I like this picture because you can see Will's big puff of cheek, showing that he is smiling.
(April 13,  2011)

Avary reading to her brothers while they were still in in their jammies.
(April 21, 2011)

Spring-time view view from our balcony.
The cherry and apple trees in the orchard next us are in bloom. I love that fort in the neighbor's yard.

(April 21, 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to post the recipe for the salsa? It does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete