Pages

September 22, 2009

Guitar Hero and Riding Bikes (July 3, 2009)

We still have not recieved our new computer, but I figured out a way to get my pictures into Photoshop without freezing up my computer, and as long as I then save them in a folder other than the My Pictures folder, they're good to go. Ha! Wish I would have figured this out sooner, so I would not have about a billion pictures to catch up on. Good thing I love my blog and keeping a record of our family's goings on. So, here are a couple of things we did on July 3.

Singing along to Guitar Hero.




Mike's "Father's Day present" was a Wii. We planned on getting one someday when the kids were older, but we figured we might as well just get it sooner rather than later. It's been fun... and good motivation for the kids to stay in bed at bedtime. If they stay in bed, they get to play Wii for a few minutes with Mike in the morning before he goes to work, or with me if he's already gone. That alone has pretty much made every penny spent on it worth it. :)
Practicing Riding Without Training Wheels.



Will hung out in his stroller outside while Sam rode his trike and Avary tried to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels. She LOVES riding her bike and wanted to try it without the training wheels, so we went over to the basketball court. She's not quite ready for that yet, but it was fun to try.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Shay, Will looks just like Sam now!! I can't believe how much he's changed since the last time I saw a picture of him!

    ReplyDelete