Pages

July 20, 2009

To my new best high-tech friend.

Dear New Computer,

I know that you have now embarked on a journey from wherever Best Buy ships, to a land across the sea. PLEASE HURRY! I'm going through major blogging withdrawal. I promise that you will be my new best high-tech friend, second only to my camera. Thank you.

Yours Truly

4 comments:

  1. The blogging world hasn't been the same without you Shay! Happy new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promise to be a "kinder-gentler Shay" to your new friend, and not let anyone (Sam?) pound on its spankin-new keys or toss its little mouse around! And it will be your BHTFF (best high tech friend forever; ok its a little more involved than BFF).

    SEE YOU GUYS VERY, VERY SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Shay's New Best Friend:

    Please hurry, as I have been waiting ever so patiently for a blog update on my ONLY neice and nephews.

    Sincerely,
    Blog Awaiter

    ReplyDelete