I got tagged by E:
The Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm a pretty lazy person. I talk big (think the ever elusive marathon I've mentioned a few times), but usually that talk is an effort to motivate myself. Truth be known, I've only gone running about... well, once, in the past several weeks.
2. I was a pretty pathetic cook back in college (as some of you know) and when I first got married. But guess what? I don't want to brag but... oh I'll just say it... I'm good (at least compared to before). Thanks to an addiction to the Food Network, and many phone calls to my Mom.
3. I have a habit of overusing dot dot dots and parentheses (see #s 1 and 2... and 3). And I have a feeling I don't even use them correctly.
4. I think that I sometimes inadvertently copy people. I'll see, hear or read something and later on I'll say or do the same thing or similar and not realize that I got it from somewhere other than my own head.
5. I LOVE the ocean, but I'm downright terrified of it.
6. I'm a health food junkie who eats junk food. I'm always looking at the ingredients on things before I buy them, and try to buy all natural foods. But give me a bag of those pink and white frosted animal cookies with sprinkles, and I'll eat every last one.
I don't remember who on my list of bloggers has already been tagged, so I'll just tag a few. And if you already got tagged, you don't have to do it twice :) So I tag Becka, Challis, and Heidi.

Very interesting things about you! I do some of those same things like use the ... but I also use a lot of - inbetween thoughts and I don't think it is grammatically correct!
ReplyDeleteI also copy people, like their accents or hand movements. I think we might have a lot of things in common.
I overuse the "..." ellipses too. And you are NOT lazy, I can't believe you thought that for a second. I'm glad to hear that you've improved in your cooking (not that I thought you were a bad cook-I'm sure you weren't-just that it might mean there's hope for me one day) I am stressing over a Thanksgiving dinner get together we're going to, I hate always being showed up by people that like to cook, maybe one day I'll get into that. Speaking of your cooking skills, wasn't it you who made me a cinnamon swirl bread at BYU when you heard I was sick? It was great!
ReplyDeleteShay, we are a lot alike. For example, the ellipses, I use them way too much too (and probably not the right way either), Food Network and formerly not being able to cook (although I have to say we made a few good dinners at BYU), and let's just say people have been asking me, "Did you do your triathlon yet, Laura?" Ha ha, nope! At least our intentions are good, right? And I also copy people, I consider it a form of flattery to them even if I can't remember where I heard it. :)
ReplyDelete