Pages

October 15, 2007

A Visit to Hunter's Pumpkin Patch


On Saturday we went to Hunter's Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins, and we had so much fun! We rode a wagon pulled by a tractor out to the pumpkin patch.

There was also a HUGE slide that we went on several times. Avary couldn't get enough of it. Sam went down too, but he and Mike were ahead of me and Avary so I couldn't see his face. But, I'll bet he loved it!

A Pony Ride!


This Carousel was so cool! It wasn't motorized. To get it going, the guy gave it a push. Then he went over to the operating station and turned a wheel a few times, and then sat on a chair and started pedaling. He continued pedaling the whole time to keep it going. What a workout that would be!

The girl next to Avary is Avary's new friend Azure. Her Daddy works with Mike, and they came with us.

There was also a little train ride. It went through a spooky tunnel at the end that even I thought was scary. But, Avary just thought it was fun!


In the end we came home with two pumpkins, two cute little gourds, and some great memories. We'll have to go back next year!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shay and Mike, it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see your family together. I miss you guys like crazy and can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I love the carousel, what a great way to stay in shape while you're working. :) Is it cold our there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like a ton of fun! Sounds like they had a little of everything to entertain some little ones. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Avary, is Daddy going to help you carve your pumpkin into a Jack-o-lantern? Wow, ponies, trains, wagon rides; even better than going to Leo's, you lucky girl! By the way, I love your hair. See you soon Sweetie Pie, and I'll give you butterfly kisses on your cheeks! Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete