September 12, 2007
Update
I just want to update everyone on what is going on in our lives and why I haven't posted anything for a long time. I haven't even been checking my friends' blogs, so I feel really out of the loop. Anyway, Mike is coming home soon! Yea! So I've been really busy packing and finishing up projects I wanted to complete before we move. I've got tons of pictures that, when I took them, I thought, "I'll have to put these on the blog", so hopefully they will show up here sometime soon, even if they are late. We will be leaving this week to move back to WA, but maybe if I finish packing in time, I'll get back to blogging before we leave. And I'll make sure to keep you all posted about Mike's homecoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shay, that is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you guys to have Mike home. What a relief for you, I'm sure. I'll be excited to hear all about and see pictures of the homecoming. How wonderful. I hope all goes well with your move and everything over the next few weeks. I'm sure your parents will miss you greatly!
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm happy for you too!!! Good luck with the move, and can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! That's so exciting! I bet you can hardly contain yourself. Take lots of pictures and give lots of hugs!
ReplyDelete