
Avary always has crazy hair when she wakes up in the morning or from her nap, but this "do" that she managed to create on her head during her nap yesterday was the craziest one yet! I don't think the picture does it justice.
And here are just a couple of pictures of Sam. No crazy hair for him. He's going with the bald look for now :)


Nice look Avary! You are cute no matter how bad your hair gets! Look at Sam so big and pushing up on his arms. What great kids, Shay!
ReplyDeleteAvary - I love your hair! It's beauteemous! And what a cutie pie little Sam is!
ReplyDeleteShay, I love the pictures of Sam and Avary. She is so clever to decorate the tree so creatively. Sam is just a little darling. I hope you all had a very nice holiday. Hope to see you all in 2007.
ReplyDelete